Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Some pictures from Thursday

The girls had a great day outside, I was going to post on their respective blogs, but honestly, I am too tired, so I will put all on Meghan's. You can see our dorky chow mix running by. She is Julia's dog, but was never trained well, and gets out of the yard and won't come back, she tries to bite the tires of passing trucks, can you say "Dog Whisperer"? We should not have a dog, end of story. Live and learn, Julia feels badly now that she is 15, we got Sophie 6 years ago.
Kara seems to be the odd man out today, she is such a jealous girlie,
and pouts when her sisters play. We just hug her and love her, school seems to make her happy.


After I removed Amanda from the rocking dog and put her in the Cozy Coupe ( a gift from our friend Kathy G. 4 years ago. Kara climbed on the dog, you can see how happy it made her!
Kara has such a pretty smile, but she is a beautiful little girl, robust and healthy.

Amanda was not sure what to make of the Cozy Coupe, but Meghan was there to help her. Kara was happy to look on from HER doggie.

Amanda decided it was a pretty cool toy after all! Look at that smile!

I think Meghan is as happy as I am when Amanda wants to do normal kids things, and Amanda adored the rocking dog. She smiled and had a great time rocking away. Made me so happy to see her acting like any little kid. It gave me hope! Maybe.... Meghan is such a nurturer.

Amanda getting a hug from Meghan, ahhh.


While Meghan does not have the thick hair she had when she was born,
her alopecia treatments (Squaric Acid) are doing a good job keeping her hair
from falling out completely. She even has both eyebrows again.

3 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

It is so wonderful to see the interaction between the girls.
They all have beautiful smiles.
I am glad Meghan's treatments are helping.

KonaGold said...

Beautiful pictures! Meghan looks so much like the pictures I've seen of Julia. You never know, a little bit of jealousy among the little ones might spur them to new skills. :)

Arizona mom to eight said...

Thank you, I was so happy to get one of Amanda smiling.

I think that them gaining skills has already happened, especially with Meghan's speech, she is using expressive language better than before (she does have apraxia, so it comes and goes anyway)

Forgive and forget?

My heart is pretty heavy today, happenings of the last week have wounded me; re-opening old wounds. Through this journey into the past, I re...