Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Swimming lessons

Forgot to mention that Meghan has finally begun her swim lessons. They are at a great therapeutic pool and the teacher is a friend of Brian's I took some pictures of her first day, but they got erased, whoops.

She has 25 more lessons, so hopefully by the end of the session, she will develop some skills. Once she is used to her instructor, I will take Kara and Amanda in the other pool for some fun of their own.

Still working on her music therapy, we do not want the authorization to run out before she even gets to participate.

2 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

WOW swim lessons... she will be a handful now... lol... but a safer one.

Hope you can get the music therapy taken care of soon.

carol said...

Way to go Meghan. I hope you enjoy them.
carol n

Forgive and forget?

My heart is pretty heavy today, happenings of the last week have wounded me; re-opening old wounds. Through this journey into the past, I re...