Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Meghan through the years

Meghan's age

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Trisomy 21 trio of cuties

10 Things Every Child with Autism Wishes you knew

Monday, October 13, 2008

How did you find our blog?

Meghan 1 year old

I always wonder how folks find us when they don't know our family, here are a few:

by searching for "EYE EXAM" DILATION. That would be the little girls eye exams!

A whole new meaning to "Welcome to Holland"" by searching for meaning of buddy walk. Yes, well, I remember how upset I was when I wrote that post. :o(

"First of 3-T-21 rules our hearts: Sniffles and coughs" by searching for 3 year old and sniffles every night. Poor baby :o( , I hope you found out why, that sounds miserable.


No comments:

Beautiful artwork featuring children

Such a beautiful Video

I have a voice

Gifts video

WDSD