Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Friday, October 10, 2008

I am a Kick A** Blogger


I got this award today from Jennifer. The rules are to pick 5 other blogger's who I think are awesome. It is hard to pick only 5, but here are my choices:
I pick Kristy, who has two blogs, such pretty designs. Kristy just adopted from Ukraine, and is going back later this year, or early next year to being her little girl home. She is such a wonderful woman, and a great Mom.


Melonie, who is always there to help other adoptive parents solve problems, and a great friend. Melonie is going to Estonia soon to adopt Alina.

Sheila, who is adopting again, this time in Russia, and she is such an inspiration to me.

Dawn, who is always the first person to leave a comment on my blogs, and also a very dear friend, she has an awesome blog as well!

Gayla, a mom of two teenage girls with Down syndrome, she takes the time to answer my questions and offers good advice. Thanks Gayla.

Choose 5 bloggers that you feel are "Kick A** Bloggers"
Let 'em know in your post or via email, twitter or blog comments that they've received an award
Share the love and link back to both the person who awarded you and back to www.mammadawg.com
Hop on back to the Kick Ass Blogger Club HQ to sign Mr. Linky then pass it on!Grab code's below - don't forget to link up the person who nominated you for the Kick A** Blogger Club. :)

2 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Thanks Kris I needed that laugh. You are such an ispiration....

WheresMyAngels said...

Thanks you!! I haven't gotten this one before! Woo Hoo!

I'm going to have an award day sometime. I'm just trying to make a few obnoxious ones of my own for fun. lol

Forgive and forget?

My heart is pretty heavy today, happenings of the last week have wounded me; re-opening old wounds. Through this journey into the past, I re...