Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Meghan through the years

Meghan's age

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Trisomy 21 trio of cuties

10 Things Every Child with Autism Wishes you knew

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

31 for 21- Day 20

Since Meghan was born I have been collecting articles about people with Down syndrome, happy stories, inspiring stories, I needed the assurance that my daughter could have goals for her future, that she would not stop learning after high school, and indeed the many young adults I read about show exactly that. Now we have three little girls who have a future we look forward too. Certainly not the gloom and doom picture painted by that first pediatrician, almost 9 years ago.

I wanted to share a video, I am a little upset that so many great youTube videos about Down syndrome have disabled embedding, I suppose those of us with blogs put too many you Tube videos on them, who knows, but here is the URL:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk5Wma45ZMw

1 comment:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

You always inspire me with what you come across!

Beautiful artwork featuring children

Such a beautiful Video

I have a voice

Gifts video

WDSD