Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Meghan through the years

Meghan's age

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Trisomy 21 trio of cuties

10 Things Every Child with Autism Wishes you knew

Friday, December 31, 2010

Bring on 2011


It has been a rough year here, I am sure other families can relate. So yes, I am more than happy to see this challenging year behind us.

I remind myself that each hour we have in this world is a gift, but this year, oh, what a tremendous struggle, mostly financially, that is what happens when wages are frozen but prices of everything else go up and up, and I know we were not alone in this. In many ways it has been better for us than for others.

I am grateful our children have been relatively healthy this year, other than some colds and tummy flu's, we have had a good year.

I am grateful for the gains our three youngest have made in their developmental skills.

I am grateful my husband had a job, budget cuts have threatened his job for two years. 2011 will be another struggle, more cuts in store for our school budgets, prayers are appreciated.

I am very grateful for my continued remission from cancer.

I am grateful for the new daughter I gained this year via our sons Terry's marriage, we Love you Anna.

I am grateful for good friends, especially those who helped us make Christmas special for our little girls.

I am grateful for older children who are giving and caring and understanding.

I am grateful for the food we had to eat, the home we had to live in, and a running vehicle in good condition. More than many people have throughout the world.

I am happy for have all I have, for the blessings of my family and friends and wish everyone a wonderful 2011.

2 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

You definitely have alot to be thankful for my dear.
I love you all..... Happy New Year!

Alice said...

Happy New Year, Kris. I love the new pictures of the girls.

Beautiful artwork featuring children

Such a beautiful Video

I have a voice

Gifts video

WDSD