Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Who is THAT girl?

Or should I say, THOSE girls. Meghan, Kara and Amanda are growing! Yesterday was OT Wednesday, that is when M comes by to work with all three girls on fine motor skills (gross motor mixed in too). M looked at Kara and said; "Kara are you taller?" and by golly, she sure is, I noticed her tops and skirts were getting too short, but all of a sudden she just looks so much bigger. It is time to wash and pack up size 4 clothing and put it away, size 5's are coming out! Kara grows so much faster than Meghan or Amanda. She wore size 3 for about 8 months. Now Meghan wore those clothes for a year and a half. Meghan had too many clothes, and she rarely wore anything more than twice, so Kara got some nice things, and Kara destroyed 1/3 of them by ripping out hems and stretching necklines. I have a pile by the sewing machine, ready to be hemmed again.



Kara is not the only little girl who is not so little, Meghan just turned 10 and I noticed her 7's are too short, 8's still a bit big though, I dislike those in between stages. Meghan is taller, but unlike Kara, not chubby, so she can wear clothes a long time. Kara is a big girl, large boned, fleshy.

Amanda is taller, but she gains weight so slowly, that she looks too skinny, her pants are falling off, and she is eating more again.

No comments:

Forgive and forget?

My heart is pretty heavy today, happenings of the last week have wounded me; re-opening old wounds. Through this journey into the past, I re...