Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Meghan through the years

Meghan's age

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Trisomy 21 trio of cuties

10 Things Every Child with Autism Wishes you knew

Friday, January 30, 2009

Picture

Sons Terry and Brian walking with Meghan. I found this today while looking for a folder that appears to have been lost, either deleted accidentally, or through a memory loss. It was important, and I am pretty upset about it. A lot of the items were original logos I made, a brochure I made as well, all gone.

2 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

What a great picture.

WheresMyAngels said...

Oh no, I am so sorry about the lost of your photo's. I know that one well. I didnt' back up my files on my lap top. I had Aysha's whole first year of life on it. The only photo's I have now, are the ones I sent out to others and ones I actually had developed by Snapfish. Back then McDonalds was doing a give away and we won lots of free photo's from snap fish.

Beautiful artwork featuring children

Such a beautiful Video

I have a voice

Gifts video

WDSD