Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Meghan through the years

Meghan's age

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Trisomy 21 trio of cuties

10 Things Every Child with Autism Wishes you knew

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Living in Arizona

Arizona is in the news again, and not for any good reason. I know that there are folks firmly on each side of the immigration bill debate, and I hate that people are proclaiming Arizonans as racial bigots, because folks, that simply is not true. Furthermore I would love to point out to the myopic that the people of Arizona did not pass the immigration bill, our government did so without nary a query to it's populace. We believe it was a knee jerk reaction to the murder of a prominent rancher who lived near the Arizona and Mexico border. Of course our porous borders have been an issue for decades.

For the first time in a long time I am ashamed to tell people that I am from here...

No comments:

Beautiful artwork featuring children

Such a beautiful Video

I have a voice

Gifts video

WDSD