Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Meghan through the years

Meghan's age

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Trisomy 21 trio of cuties

10 Things Every Child with Autism Wishes you knew

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Almost time! 31 for 21


Grab This Button

It will be great to have a reason and purpose to post here, I get busy and my posts get so long, I am the classic rambling writer. I also have to get the posts done after the girls are in bed or before they wake up, and that is not always possible either.

I am hoping I can actually do all 31 days, we'll see!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I will be participating in that this year as well. I do not have a child with Down Syndrome of my own (not yet) and am not in a position to adopt. However, I sponsored a little girl for the angel tree at Christmas and she now has a committed family. I started a blog about her at Christmastime--and I am going to blog there and hopefully raise some money to help her family bring her home. I am asking people to post about this project on their blog so that together, we can help Anastasiya come home.
Rachel
afamilyforanastasiya.blogspot.com

Tara said...

You can do it! I'm giving it a whirl, too. We'll see. :)

Beautiful artwork featuring children

Such a beautiful Video

I have a voice

Gifts video

WDSD