Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Friday, September 12, 2008

A few pictures of some of my children

One of Amanda smiling, she is kind of fuzzy, but she is happy. :o)
Our sweet and very chubby Kara, she did not want her picture taken, so we corralled her.

Silly Fred, and pensive Terry
Manda moo, playing outside. She was giggling so much, I had to grab Julia
camera to capture it, of course she stopped smiling when she saw me. LOL

Meghan, who could not let mom take JUST Amanda's picture.

Fred and Julia, my oldest son and oldest daughter.

3 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

I love the pictures Kris. They are all so happy and just seem so full of love and loving life.

Alice said...

Great pictures! I love the last one of Meaghan. Her little ear is sticking out.:) If it was pointy she would look just like those adorable flower faeries.:)

amyl4 said...

I just love the outfits you put on your girls. Amanda looks so cute all in pink.:) She really is darling!
Amy

Forgive and forget?

My heart is pretty heavy today, happenings of the last week have wounded me; re-opening old wounds. Through this journey into the past, I re...