Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Belated birthday pictures

Meghan's fairy cake, we think she looks like a fairy herself. :o)

She just did not want her picture taken, so I kept snapping away anyway, hoping for some good shots. Here she is eating and apple. LOL

With her new doll, I wanted to get her an American Girl doll, but goodness, I think they are a bit pricey. I ended up getting her a Our Generation doll from Target. She loved her until her oldest brother brought her a frilly Barbie, oh well, she is fickle that way...



Kara always wants her chance to get a picture taken too, who can say no?

I got an email today about this song http://harmonizingwithhumanity.com/ and I am wondering how others feel about it. I liked it until she sang about parents having special needs when they have children born with a disability. I would love to hear your thoughts.

I tried to get a picture of Amanda too, but as you can see, she was having none of it! :oÞ

2 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

That is a gorgeous cake for Meghan.
I have never seen one so pretty... where did you find it?

LOL gotta love the younger girls.

carol said...

Megan what a pretty fairy cake almost to pretty to eat. I bet it tasted good. What a lucky girl to get a new doll and new barbie. I hope you enjoy your birthday gifts.
I hope you had a wonderful Birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !!!!!!!!!!!
carol n

Forgive and forget?

My heart is pretty heavy today, happenings of the last week have wounded me; re-opening old wounds. Through this journey into the past, I re...