Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Meghan through the years

Meghan's age

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Trisomy 21 trio of cuties

10 Things Every Child with Autism Wishes you knew

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Belated birthday pictures

Meghan's fairy cake, we think she looks like a fairy herself. :o)

She just did not want her picture taken, so I kept snapping away anyway, hoping for some good shots. Here she is eating and apple. LOL

With her new doll, I wanted to get her an American Girl doll, but goodness, I think they are a bit pricey. I ended up getting her a Our Generation doll from Target. She loved her until her oldest brother brought her a frilly Barbie, oh well, she is fickle that way...



Kara always wants her chance to get a picture taken too, who can say no?

I got an email today about this song http://harmonizingwithhumanity.com/ and I am wondering how others feel about it. I liked it until she sang about parents having special needs when they have children born with a disability. I would love to hear your thoughts.

I tried to get a picture of Amanda too, but as you can see, she was having none of it! :oÞ

2 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

That is a gorgeous cake for Meghan.
I have never seen one so pretty... where did you find it?

LOL gotta love the younger girls.

carol said...

Megan what a pretty fairy cake almost to pretty to eat. I bet it tasted good. What a lucky girl to get a new doll and new barbie. I hope you enjoy your birthday gifts.
I hope you had a wonderful Birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !!!!!!!!!!!
carol n

Beautiful artwork featuring children

Such a beautiful Video

I have a voice

Gifts video

WDSD