Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tucson Families Need Your Help

I received and email about this organization, if you are living in Tucson and can help these families, please contact From One Mother to Another.

So many have sons and I am bummed, because I only have girls clothing, but I am still taking some over there, I am sure they can use them eventually, I have inventory from years of selling children's clothing on EBay, my girls cannot wear all of it, even going through 3 outfits a day.

Families who need help:
http://www.from1mother2another.com/Want_to_help_.html

No comments:

Forgive and forget?

My heart is pretty heavy today, happenings of the last week have wounded me; re-opening old wounds. Through this journey into the past, I re...