Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Monday, December 29, 2008

Meghan having fun

I thought this was a good one of Meghan. She is a duck and runner for pictures too, but sometimes she actually cooperates!

I hope you enjoy her pictures, she is twirling around and showing off her Uggs, she loves to wear them. A gift from Julia for Meghan's birthday.


Showing off her outgrown dress, she wore this in Ukraine last year, this year, too short for me. I like girls dresses at their knees. Meghan has finally out grown size 5T, and is finally wearing 6X exclusively. She does not like giving up favorite dresses though, and I will have to take these and box them away.

After a spin!

Laughing at her mom!

Tink Mom, tink? Her way of asking me if she looks pretty,
and you know I always say YES!

Two worn out girls, they played, ran around, and went nuts, and now they rest, TV time for them! Amanda cannot climb on the sofa, so she is on the floor here. I have to put her up there with her sisters, she can climb down though.

2 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

LOL These pics of Meghan are adorable. I agree about the skirt length.... but my daughters do not.

Big Hugs and Kisses to beautiful Meghan.

WheresMyAngels said...

She looks so cute in her dress though mom!

Aysha has a very long torso, so no dress or shirts last long.

Forgive and forget?

My heart is pretty heavy today, happenings of the last week have wounded me; re-opening old wounds. Through this journey into the past, I re...