Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wow, we got an award!

Medical Coding


Medical Coding

I am happy to know that people appreciate our blog. We are
honored to accept our award from Medical Billing and Coding:

http://www.medicalbillingandcoding.org/top_down_syndrome/#T_21_and_us

It was fun to see a few blogs of good friends included. There are so
many wonderful family blogs out there, thanks for recognizing ours.

I think all of us want people to understand that our children are
always children first! Yes they have Down syndrome, but they are
more like other children than different!!

No comments:

Forgive and forget?

My heart is pretty heavy today, happenings of the last week have wounded me; re-opening old wounds. Through this journey into the past, I re...