Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sharing pictures

I wanted to come out of blog silence to share some pictures. Another post will follow this one about how I am doing. These were too cute not to share.


Kara with her constant companion a Groovy Girls dolly, all chewed up and ripped up and sans clothing, this doll is her favorite. Scratch on he face, courtesy of Amanda, who has taken to using her nails on all of us lately, ever since Mathias was born, sigh. Kara is holding a bowl to tell me, chips please.
Oh Amanda, it is so hard to get a picture of her looking right at me. Her nose really is not that big LOL, perspective...Look how much she is changing, and is there any doubt of her birthplace, I mean truly, she is 100% Estonian! Lately Amanda has been acting up, pushing people off couches, scratching, pulling hair, and saying uh uh uh (NO) like you would expect from a two year old, wow, she is almost 7!


Meghan is 11, a young lady already, she wanted to model one of the dresses Julia gave her for Christmas. When I say Meghan is 11, I mean she is like all other 11 year old girls; sassy, emotional, rebellious, oh save me, here we go again...

My grandson Mathias, he is such a good baby, and he changes so much every single day! I am lucky enough to babysit him a couple of times a week, and I am loving it.


Mom look at me, MOM LOOK at ME,MOM. Yup, the other dress from Julia, Meghan loves them.


My doggie baby Lola, such a rascal, and I love her to pieces.

Wait, that is Amanda's foot, stop that Lola!

Kara seems to sleep all the time, luckily we can stop afternoon naps for the most part otherwise she is up half the night bouncing in her bed. You can see that she can sleep anywhere, she is waiting for lunch here. LOL

Meghan loves to pose for mom, "Picture of me Mom" is a favorite phrase.

We got Lola so we could train her to be a companion animal for Amanda. Her temperament seems contrary to those wishes, but the two of them migrate to each other all the time. Lola is mouthy, she is getting better, but the puppy trainer did not seem to have much hope for her. She is almost 6 months old. And no, she is not allowed on the couch, oh, bad dog, spoiled brat!

Guess what we had for lunch yesterday?


3 comments:

Barbara Rosenzweig said...

You have a beautiful family!

You are very welcome to share my photo! I'm honored that it speaks to you and hope that it brings you solice.

The link is http://www.etsy.com/listing/63390332/photograph-art-landscape-peaceful-beach

I wish you peace and my sincerest sympathies.
Barb

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Love the pics of the girls.
They sure are growing fast.
Sounds like Amanda is going through sibling rivalry with the baby. Showing you all how much she does not like her attention going to him. I think you went through a little of that with Kara too when Amanda came home.

Wish I could see them more often.

Glad you are getting so much time with your grandbaby. Cherish each moment.

What a precious furbaby.

Debra Masters said...

Wow, Meghan is REALLY getting tall!!! So sorry with the autism. That is a really hard one to deal with. ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))

Forgive and forget?

My heart is pretty heavy today, happenings of the last week have wounded me; re-opening old wounds. Through this journey into the past, I re...