Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Meghan through the years

Meghan's age

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Trisomy 21 trio of cuties

10 Things Every Child with Autism Wishes you knew

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Keeping up with three blogs is challenging

I am doing my best to update each one, but some days it is easier to put everything on Meghan's, which is really our family blog, to tell the truth.

I saw a friends blog where they were talking about 21 things that make their child special, that would mean I would need to find 63 things that make all my girls special, I am sure I could (and more) except I just don't have the time with the girls feeling sick, me getting almost no sleep because of Amanda, and homeschooling! I admire the moms who do such sweet and special things on their blogs, I used to think I was creative until I read theirs! :o)

I am also wanting a new template for Kara and Amanda's blogs, I love those sweet templates that Shelley, Kristy, and Mandy have for theirs (there are more, but those three come to mind) I tried to sign up for the free templates from their links, I was caught in a loop where I clicked the link and it brought me back to the same page. I would love one with a blue background and sunflowers for Kara's, and something pretty, frilly, and pink for Amanda's. She is such a delicate little beauty. I like this one I got for Meghan, it suits her, I know I could do better if I paid for it, but frankly, we can use that money for diapers and clothing. LOL

Our Buddy Walk is coming up, we have made $20, how sad huh, last time we made $500, and I was so tickled about that. I think I am fundraised out, and I am sure folks are also holding on to every dime now too with our uncertain economy, I surely understand that! I can't wait until we take all of the girls to Buddy Walk, it will be so much fun with all three, and I want to show off my special girls, I am already planning on what they will wear!

2 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

I hope to see pics of the girls and you on the buddy walk. If I lived closer I would sure walk with you all. I know Aleishia would too that way she could baby the girls ... she loves them all and ooohhhsss and aaahhhhsss over each picture.

WheresMyAngels said...

I forgot you have the other two going still as I only have this one linked on my blog and I typically go to my blog and hit the links on there:(

Beautiful artwork featuring children

Such a beautiful Video

I have a voice

Gifts video

WDSD