Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Meghan through the years

Meghan's age

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Trisomy 21 trio of cuties

10 Things Every Child with Autism Wishes you knew

Monday, October 6, 2008

Our boring day

Since the little girls are feeling so down, we had a quiet day today. Meghan and I did her schoolwork, still need to do speech. Kara slept for a while, and has played outside most of the day, Amanda refused to take a nap. She has been so sweet today, seeking me out to be held and just chuckling when I pick her up. She tries to kiss Mama with a snotty nose, don't know about you, but booger-y kisses are not my favorite. Here comes Amanda again! She is sitting with me. She kicks the keyboard so that I can't type. Kara and Meghan joined her.

So much for blogging. :o) I am such a lucky mommy.

2 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

AWEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

carol said...

What mom put up with for kisses.lol
hope the girls get feeling better soon. How are you feeling Kris. I hope you are getting some rest.
carol

Beautiful artwork featuring children

Such a beautiful Video

I have a voice

Gifts video

WDSD