Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Monday, October 6, 2008

Our boring day

Since the little girls are feeling so down, we had a quiet day today. Meghan and I did her schoolwork, still need to do speech. Kara slept for a while, and has played outside most of the day, Amanda refused to take a nap. She has been so sweet today, seeking me out to be held and just chuckling when I pick her up. She tries to kiss Mama with a snotty nose, don't know about you, but booger-y kisses are not my favorite. Here comes Amanda again! She is sitting with me. She kicks the keyboard so that I can't type. Kara and Meghan joined her.

So much for blogging. :o) I am such a lucky mommy.

2 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

AWEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

carol said...

What mom put up with for kisses.lol
hope the girls get feeling better soon. How are you feeling Kris. I hope you are getting some rest.
carol

Forgive and forget?

My heart is pretty heavy today, happenings of the last week have wounded me; re-opening old wounds. Through this journey into the past, I re...