Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Meghan through the years

Meghan's age

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Trisomy 21 trio of cuties

10 Things Every Child with Autism Wishes you knew

Friday, October 31, 2008

Our little hippie

I thought these turned out well, I can tell Meghan is growing up, She loves this costume, our technicolor hippie, wish we had a peace sign necklace, remember those?


2 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

She looks adorable.

Stephanie said...

Sweet little hippy gal! I just found your blog through your Household 6 comments. I noticed you said you were from Tucson and I got excited. We used to live south of there and I miss it very much. Take care!

Beautiful artwork featuring children

Such a beautiful Video

I have a voice

Gifts video

WDSD