Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Friday, October 17, 2008

New blog posts for Kara and Amanda

This morning we had an appointment for Amanda, it was for 10. We left at 11:15 and got home around 11:50 or so. I had to give the girls lunch, tried to eat something myself and we were out the door at 12:40 for Meghan's swim lesson, which was supposed to be at 1:00. We got home at 2:30 and the girls got diaper changes and then went out to play. We got back in the car at 3:40 for our 4:00 appointment for Kara. We got home a little before 6 pm. Can I say that this threw off our nap schedule, Kara and Amanda were beyond tired. They had dinner and then soon after got Jammie's, tooth brushing and were put in bed. They took about 10 minutes to settle down and fall asleep. I updated the little girls blogs.

I am not even certain folks know we have 3 blogs, I guess I do not make it clear, sorry. Kara's blog is about our Ukrainian adoption journey and KAra's adjustment to her new life. Amanda's blog is about our Estonian adoption and our newest and youngest daughter. Meghan's blog is pretty much about all of us, including our two European daughters. :o) Sometimes it is a lot to keep up with. You can see Kara and Amanda's blogs by clicking on the links to upper left.

Meghan was supposed to have a swim lesson today, but it was canceled because of Special Olympics, I knew this, but forgot and took her anyway. She ended up swimming in the main pool and having a great time. We did not take a swim diaper and her regular pullup inflated to ridiculous degrees, her bum looked huge and I got a good laugh watching her walking around like that. I could not find my suit fast enough to take the little girls in too, next week I hope to, we won't have an appointment. though I am not certain I can wrangle three little ones alone. I may take the two little girls on while Meghan has her swim lesson.

It was a very busy day, everyone but myself is sleeping, and I am going to bed as soon as I finish typing this.

2 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

You are a great mommy for all you do for the girls.

carol said...

what a busy schedule. I dont know who you do it all. I have to agree you are one terrific mom.
carol n

Forgive and forget?

My heart is pretty heavy today, happenings of the last week have wounded me; re-opening old wounds. Through this journey into the past, I re...