Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Saturday, July 12, 2008

For Meghan with Love

So after months of writing about Meghan's two new sisters, I decided she deserved a blog of her own. She has been featured in her sisters blogs, but golly gee, she needs to be featured in her own. So here we are, all ready to begin a blog for my Meghan, born with Down syndrome in 2000. She is the light of our lives and the reason we now are a family of 10. Because of our love for her we could not bear for her sister to grow up without a family.

We are so happy to have completed our family and Meghan has stepped up to be an awesome big sister. She has really grown up since Kara came home.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

I love reading about your two adopted daughters but I am thrilled to be able to read about Meghan - she is beautiful and I have always loved her picture. She is definitely something very special.

Forgive and forget?

My heart is pretty heavy today, happenings of the last week have wounded me; re-opening old wounds. Through this journey into the past, I re...