Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

More on Tropic Thunder

An excellent website that covers everything well, including quotes from the actors in the movie.
http://www.patriciaebauer.com/

All I can say is, why would we expect anything different from most of these actors?

Ben Stiller: " I am confident that people will get where we were coming from in the film. And we didn’t mean to offend anybody in any way."

Jack Black: " Everyone’s entitled to their opinion, obviously that’s what America’s all about. If you’ve got something to say, you are free to say it."

Do we expect these two to have a social conscious, most of their movies are irreverent, they like the shock value of being politically incorrect. I honestly think that many American people could care less about them using the R word in the movie, they do not think there is anything wrong with it, and that makes me sad.

1 comment:

WheresMyAngels said...

I'm sad cause I used to love watching his films, No more :(

Forgive and forget?

My heart is pretty heavy today, happenings of the last week have wounded me; re-opening old wounds. Through this journey into the past, I re...