Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Preliminary Injunction to protect services for people with developmental disabilities granted


It is a good day in Arizona for thousands of families and early interventionists.

Please read the PDF for the whole story, I am so thankful for this and I am continuing to pray that the state will use the federal monies allotted for DDD services, to continue early intervention for Arizona's children.

Please remember that this is temporary, our fight is not over yet. Please continue contacting the governors office and your state respresentatives.
You can find the contact information here: Arizona Center fo Disability Law

2 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

That is wonderful. I hope that this will work for all those that need these services!!! Prayers that the kids win!!!

Victoria McCumber said...

Woo Hoo!!! I read this late last night and just started to bawl. I know it is just temporary and I will continue to fight, but I find a little validation in this. That makes me think we have a chance !!!!!

Forgive and forget?

My heart is pretty heavy today, happenings of the last week have wounded me; re-opening old wounds. Through this journey into the past, I re...