Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

31 for 21- Day 20

Since Meghan was born I have been collecting articles about people with Down syndrome, happy stories, inspiring stories, I needed the assurance that my daughter could have goals for her future, that she would not stop learning after high school, and indeed the many young adults I read about show exactly that. Now we have three little girls who have a future we look forward too. Certainly not the gloom and doom picture painted by that first pediatrician, almost 9 years ago.

I wanted to share a video, I am a little upset that so many great youTube videos about Down syndrome have disabled embedding, I suppose those of us with blogs put too many you Tube videos on them, who knows, but here is the URL:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk5Wma45ZMw

1 comment:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

You always inspire me with what you come across!

Forgive and forget?

My heart is pretty heavy today, happenings of the last week have wounded me; re-opening old wounds. Through this journey into the past, I re...