Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Dad, Mom, and baby Meghan

Friday, September 12, 2008

Congratulations to Debra M

You are the winner of our Goat Meat Product drawing. Thanks to Dolores, Shelley, Jody, and Mark for their participation as well. We are grateful to all of you.



With what we raised, we will buy this stroller for now. http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2957921 I can then return Lori's stroller to her with our gratitude. She was a life saver for me when I had to go to all those appointments alone. Truthfully they have taken their toll on all of us, the girls and I, we are so weary of going to doctors offices. We still have many appointments to come.

Since it is so hot, we cannot walk much anyway, I will still save for the jogger stroller I wanted, maybe can find a good one on Craigslist, as suggested. I just don't have lots of time to shop. I am sure everyone who has adopted two children can understand that one.

I want to thank my very good friend Carol for donating her family's products for our raffle, Rock Creek Enterprise is a new business, please check them out!

1 comment:

amyl4 said...

That will be so nice to have. I bought one for our little one and Caleb but I had to get one that would accomodate more weight because Caleb weighs 50lbs! Hopefully I will have my little guy home before Caleb outgrows this one!!!
Amy

Forgive and forget?

My heart is pretty heavy today, happenings of the last week have wounded me; re-opening old wounds. Through this journey into the past, I re...